Debra Clark, CFP®
Debra Clark, CFP®, Registered Representative of HTK, LLC., is an affiliate of Borger Financial.
Debra Clark, CFP®, was born in Montpelier, VT and is a 1998 graduate of Norwich University. She is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of HTK with over 20 years of experience in the industry. Debra is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and holds FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 registrations. Debra specializes in managing portfolios for high net worth individuals, sole proprietors and small businesses.
Debra’s field of expertise encompasses a wide range of financial planning and portfolio management strategies, including:
- Implementing investment strategies to help reduce estate and income tax liabilities
- Charitable gifting strategies
- Retirement income planning
- Analyzing investment portfolios for suitability based upon modern portfolio theory
- Analysis and implementation of alternative 401(k) platforms for business owners
When not helping clients, Debra's hobbies include trail riding on Jeter, her 16 year old thoroughbred in the summer, and skiing with her three sons in the winter.